Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First Item on the Bill...

To begin, I want to say how gosh darn excited I am about the new Rodarte for Target collection! I went to Target's online store last night to order my favorite piece (the leopard print dress), but they're sold out! NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I guess it just goes to show how amazing it all is. Kate and Laura, I applaud you.


Of course, had I a valid driver's license I would hope right into my van, and face the cold, snowy day to get to my local Target just so that I could spend every cent I had on the latest, best line ever, but sadly I do not. So I have to wait...Or I could break the law and go anyway! It would be worth it. I could live for years in jail as long as I knew I had an amazing dress back home just waiting for me to get out and wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment