Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Firstpostday!!

I feel like I'm giving birth to my first child through this blog! I hereby swear to love it and care for it (almost) everyday. I do have a tendency to be easily destracted and forgetful, but we will do our best.

Over the past year I've become increasingly interested in fashion, and I'm going to keep that the main theme here. I would like to know about anywhere that is a good sorce of fashion updates and inspiration, so please comment.

P.S. I'm new here. So it might be a while before this blog becomes anything special. Help me out. Read it, and spread the word.

Love,
Jera

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Style.com, it has great runway show pictures and fashion news.

    Or you can just look at my blog!
    Style-Savvy.blogspot.com

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete