Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

Today be Christmas day day day! Well, night, I suppose since it's 10:30. As a traditional American family, we celebrate Christmas almost purely for the presents and the traditions, not so much Jesus, but Happy Birthday, Jesus!!


Two of my favorite ornaments. Both courtesy of Urban Outfitters. Go Urban!

Merry Christmas, everyone :)


Back to fashion, I'm going to share something with you I have been waiting for a looooooong time!

THE TRENCH COAT!!!


I have been searching for a decent trench coat for maybe a year or more. Now they're back in! They're classic. I know, I know, they've keep bouncing in and out, but you can't deny, they're wonderful. This spring, designers are kicking the classic look up a notch.



Tons of designers are putting their own spin on the trench from Christian Dior to Alexander Wang. It will certainly be an interesting spring season. Don't pretend you aren't excited. ;)

1 comment:

  1. the Burberry trench is simply amazing . Would love to own it!

    ReplyDelete